Home & Gift Shipping orders
Update (12/3/13) : If you are interested in placing an order for home delivery, please use the online ordering below. If for any reason you experience problems placing your order, please call (888) 873-3747 between 12-4pm Monday through Friday.
Shipping & Handling: We will be using a tiered rate for shipping. Be sure to enter your zip code while in the shopping cart to calculate accurate shipping rates before checking out completely.
- $8 S&H for the first box of citrus,
- $4 S&H for each additional box.
Ex: 3 boxes = $8 + $4 +$4 = $16 S&H
Shipping to these locations ONLY (Spee-Dee Delivery coverage area)*
- Wisconsin [1 day]
- Illinois [1 day]
- Iowa [1-2 days]
- Minnesota [1-2 days]
- North Dakota [2 days]
- South Dakota [2-3 days]
- Nebraska (zips starting with 680-681, 683-687 only) [2-3 days]
- Missouri (zips starting with 630, 631, & 633 only) [1-2 days]
- U.P. Michigan (Kingsford, Ironwood, Menominee, Iron Mountain, & Quinnesec MI only)
* For folks outside these areas, order directly from H&S Citrus in Florida via FedEx.
Sizes: We receive a random assortment of sizes from the packing house and may not be able to match your specific size preference, especially when we begin to run low on remaining fruit, but we will try to accomodate you as best we can. Remember: the smaller the size of the fruit, the more pieces in the box; the larger the size of the fruit, the fewer pieces in the box.
Quantity: Please call us at 888-873-3747 for orders of more than 5 boxes of citrus (any combination).
Payment: We accept credit or debit cards, or use your PayPal account. All orders are processed by PayPal.
FRESH FRUIT WILL FREEZE IF LEFT OUTSIDE FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME!
All of our sales locations are in the next day delivery area for Spee-Dee Delivery Service. If you are going to be away any time during our delivery week and the temperature outside is below freezing,
- Make arrangements with a neighbor or friend to bring it inside,
- Have it shipped to your workplace, if allowable.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FROZEN FRUIT.