Pear Apple Pistachio Crisp
Cook time: 45 Min
Number of servings: 8
This recipe features our Oregon Mountain Rose apples, Oregon Winter Mix Pears, and New Mexico pistachios. Everything is available every fall, it’s the perfect fall dessert! 🍐🍎💚
You can also feel free to use our Wisconsin Honeycrisp apples too! 🍎
- 4 Mountian Rose apples cored, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 pears (any variety from your box) cored, peeled roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 Cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup white sugar
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 3/4 Cup chopped pistachios
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Cup butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine filling ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well. Put them in a large saucepan over medium-low heat and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Mix topping ingredients together. Spread topping over mixture and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Optional: Broil for 1-2 minutes to really crisp up the top.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.