Overnight Satsuma Oatmeal
Inactive time: 12 hours
Number of servings: 1
The recipe features our fresh Florida Satsuma Mandarin oranges available every November and December! 🍊
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats (don’t use quick)
- 1/2 Cup milk of choice
- Zest from 1 satsuma
- 1/4 Cup satsuma juice (usually 1-2 satsumas)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice (I used maple syrup)
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Store in fridge overnight.
- Ready to eat for breakfast!
Tips and tricks: I’ll make 4 of these at a time for easy ready-made breakfasts! Experiment with your desired consistency. If you like thicker oatmeal, add less liquid, if you prefer it thinner, add more liquid.
Step 1. Combine
Step 2. Wait…
Step 3. Enjoy!