Peach Pico de Gallo Salsa
Prep time: 10 Minutes
This recipe features our fresh Georgia peaches from Pearson Farm available every summer! 🍑
Take advantage of garden fresh tomatoes and herbs with this recipe to take it to the next level. 🍅🌿
- 1 large or 2 small Peaches
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1 small Jalapeño
- 1 small Red onion
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove
- Pinch of salt
- If using a food processor, roughly chop all ingredients, and pulse in the food processor 3-4 times.
- If you don’t have a food processor, finely chop everything.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- This recipe is highly customizable according to your taste. If you prefer it more spicy, leave some seeds of the Jalapeño in, if you prefer it more mild, leave them out.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge and use within 4 days.