Pecan Pie Bars
Cook time: 1 Hour
Number of servings: 12
This recipe features our Georgia pecans from Pearson Farm available starting in November through our summer season.
It’s also a recipe from one of our amazing customers! 🧡
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 sea salt
- 1 cup cold butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tea vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup chopped pecan
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt
Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of greased 15inx10in baking pan.
- Bake 350 18-22 min or until crust edges are brown.
- For the filling-combine eggs, sugar corn syrup, butter and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour over crust
- Bake 25-30 min
- Cool and cut into bars
We made this recipe and it was DELISH!!! We found a few helpful tips…
- •Use a food processor to cut the butter in 🧈
- •Toast the pecans in a skillet for a few minutes prior to adding them to the filling for maximum pecan flavor! 😋
- •We used a 9×13 pan and it worked great!
- •After the bars have cooled, put in the fridge for at least 4 hours for filling to set really well!